Anybody who has been online this past year would have seen all the hype and drama over cryptocurrency. Everybody seems to be involved in it… and yet, there are many who are interested in it but don’t have a clue where to start.
Etherium? Bitcoin? Litecoin? Ripple? – It might as well be Greek. Over and above that, terms like blockchain, mining and tokens make things sound even more complicated. To the beginner, this can be intimidating and even overwhelming.
It’s a course that will teach you all you need to know to start trading in crypto. Let’s take a closer look and see if it delivers what it claims to.
The Good Points:
1) For starters, the program is laid out in a systematic manner. Just by following through with the plan, beginners will understand the terminology and concepts that make up the world of crypto trading.
Knowledge is the most important factor here. You cannot go in blind with a rudimentary understanding or you’ll lose the shirt off your back. You MUST know what you’re doing… and Cryptocurrency Codex will give you the skills and insider tips.
6) The hard truth is that one must be wary and cynical when faced with offers like these. Fortunately, there is a 60-day money back guarantee for this course. That immediately makes it a risk-free purchase and elevates the standing of this offer. If it was a fly-by-night operator, there would never be a refund policy in place.
7) The system shows you how to use small amounts of ‘seed money’ to generate massive returns many times over. So, you don’t need to save up thousands of dollars before you give crypto trading a try.
The Bad Points:
1) While the program reduces your learning curve, there is still a learning curve involved. It’s imperative that you take things slowly and understand the terminology and workings of cryptocurrency before risking your money. Be patient and thorough in your approach. This is not a ‘get rich quick’ scheme.
2) Like all types of trading, there is always the risk of loss. You should be mentally prepared for this and only trade with money that you can afford to lose. Do not put yourself in debt just to dabble in crypto. This is NOT gambling.